Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Wisdom of Pooh | Shenandoah Valley Photographer


"Baby's dreams must be the sweetest," thought Pooh.

This sweet little girl was the most cooperative newborn I have ever photographed :-) She slept through most of our session, only opening her eyes a few times to drink a bit of her bottle. I love newborn sessions! There is something so precious about those tiny features & their sweet little sighs. I am always so excited and honored when parents ask me to create their newborn portraits as this stage is so fleeting. It is wonderful to capture these memories as these little ones grow & change more quickly than we realize.
Thanks to Tony & Shelly for sharing your baby girl with me...she is just beautiful! I hope you enjoy your little peek at our session together.




0 comments: